Dry Time: 8 minutes
Net Weight: 12 OZ (340 g)
Coverage: Up to 16 sq ft – single coat / 8 sq ft full coverage.
Application Conditions: Use in a room temperature (70 °F), low humidity and a well-ventilated area
Recoat Window: Recoat at anytime
Cleanup: Mess Master, lacquer thinner or acetone
Specs: Pigmented, solvent-based, lacquer type spray
- Foam Core Board
- Papier Mache
- Some Plastic
- Terra Cotta
- Scuff sand glossy or hard surfaces.
- On glass a basecoat of Clear Finish Gloss will improve adhesion.
- Some plastic surfaces will require Primer to ensure adhesion. Test spray to determine.
- On vinyl or latex coated surfaces apply a basecoat of Super Surface Sealer to insure compatibility between the surface and spray color.
- Some prefinished surfaces can be difficult to determine coating type. Test spray an inconspicuous area to ensure compatibility and desired results.