Dry Time: 5 minutes
Net Weight: 12 Oz (340 g)
Coverage: Influenced by usage and desired opacity. Up to 16 sq ft – single coat / 6-8 sq ft – full opacity
Application Conditions: Use with can at room temperature (70 °F) and in a room temperature, low humidity, well-ventilated area.
Recoat Window: Recoat at anytime
Cleanup: Mess Master, lacquer thinner or acetone on non-perishables
Specs: Pigmented, solvent-based, lacquer type spray
- Dried Flowers
- Foam Core Board
- Foliage and Plants
- Fresh Flowers
- Papier Mache
- Silk Flowers
- Some Plastic
- Styrofoam™ brand foam
- Terra Cotta
- 1 coat applications appear as a wash of color and slightly translucent.
- 2-3 light coats provide complete coverage of surface.
- On fresh flowers ensure a safe spraying distance of at least 18 inches. Best if blossoms are of good quality and at room temperature.
- On Styrofoam™ brand foam ensure a safe spraying distance of at least 18 inches. Apply light even coats of color. Be sure to let dry between coats. Build up coverage in steps. (Remember, it dries quick so won’t take too long.) Heavy coats or not allowing drying between coats will leave the surface too wet for too long and could cause the foam to melt.
- On glass a basecoat of Clear Finish Gloss will improve adhesion.
- Some plastic surfaces will require Primer to ensure adhesion. Test spray to determine.
- On vinyl or latex coated surfaces apply a basecoat of Super Surface Sealer to insure compatibility between the surface and spray color.
- Some prefinished surfaces can be difficult to determine coating type. Test spray an inconspicuous area to ensure compatibility and desired results.