What is a Kokedama?!? Kokedama literally translates to “Moss Ball” in Japanese! It is a tradition in Japanese gardening that wraps a plant’s root ball in moss for it to be hung or mounted on a pedestal. Kokedamas look beautiful with orchids, bromeliads, succulents, Asian plants, herbs & vines. Our Kokedama Kit includes everything but the plant, so all you have to do is choose!
Kokedama Kit 6″
- Build your own perfect Kokedama!
- Includes: 6″ Kokedama, Twine, Soil, & Mosses!
- Long-Lasting Preserved Moss
- Fun to make & Easy to maintain
- Suspend from a string or place in a dish!
6 in stock
0 People watching this product now!
SKU: 46A2DBEB Category: Moss