What is a Kokedama?!? Kokedama literally translates to “Moss Ball” in Japanese! It is a tradition in Japanese gardening that wraps a plant’s root ball in moss for it to be hung or mounted on a pedestal. Kokedamas look beautiful with orchids, bromeliads, succulents, Asian plants, herbs & vines. Our Kokedama Kit includes everything but the plant, so all you have to do is choose!
Kokedama Kit 6″
- Build your own perfect Kokedama!
- Includes: 6″ Kokedama, Twine, Soil, & Mosses!
- Long-Lasting Preserved Moss
- Fun to make & Easy to maintain
- Suspend from a string or place in a dish!
6 in stock
0 People watching this product now!
SKU: 46A2DBEB Category: Moss
Sylvia Pursr 8″ Green
8" Sylvia Purse
- Decorative purse made from preserved moss
- Makes for creative floral arrangment
- Sewn-in plastic liner for planting
- Great for Mother's Day, Easter and other events
Moss Tree Stump10 X 2
- Great for fairy gardens, weddings buffets, and centerpieces
- Made from pine and 100% real sheet moss
- Adds height and contrast!
- Can be used for floral arrangements and special events.
- Adds foresty woodland appeal!
Pres. Sheet Moss 200 Cu/Bag
Pres. Sheet Moss 200 cu in bg
- 200 cu in bad of preserved green moss
- Dried, washed, color-enhanced, and then treated
- Use to cover soil in potted plants or other decor
Reindeer Moss Bulk 3 lb
- Long-lasting Preserved Moss!
- Lovely soft and spongy texture
- Washed and Cleaned to Remove Dust and Small Particles
- Ideal for Covering Soil and Dressing Potted Plants
- Great for Special Events, Home Decor, and Craft Projects
- Non-toxic – Safe for people, pets, and plants
- Naturally dried and preserved Reindeer Moss