Dry Time: 5 minutes or less
Net Weight: 11 Oz (312 g)
Coverage: Influenced by usage. Up to 16 sq ft – single coat.
Application Conditions: Use in a room temperature (70 °F), low humidity and a well-ventilated area
Recoat Window: Recoat at anytime
Cleanup: Mess Master, lacquer thinner or acetone
Specs: Pigmented, solvent-based, lacquer type spray
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Toluene, which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Dried Flowers
- Foam Core Board
- Papier Mache
- Silk Flowers
- Some Plastic
- Terra Cotta
- On glass a basecoat of Clear Finish Gloss will improve adhesion.
- Some plastic surfaces will require Primer to ensure adhesion. Test spray to determine.
- On vinyl surfaces apply a basecoat of Super Surface Sealer to insure compatibility between the surface and spray color. Do not use on latex coated surfaces.
- Some prefinished surfaces can be difficult to determine coating type. Test spray an inconspicuous area to ensure compatibility and desired results.
- Clean spray valve immediately after use by turning can upside down and spraying 3-4 seconds.